mardi 22 mars 2011

Death by iron


Hey there guys, today was an upper body day, I kept it simple but with high intensity, felt good, kranked up some good reps with some heavy weight. In other words, I attempted death by iron. Feels good to be alive!


1.BB Bench Press
5x5
2min30secs/3min
2a. Incline DB Press
3x12
---
2b.Corner Rows
3x8-10
90secs
3a.Triangle Triceps Extension
2xmax
---
3.Bent Over DB Rows
2xmax
60-90secs
4.Rickshaw Shrugs
4x12-15, max reps on 2 last sets
90secs


As you may have noticed, theres no chin ups/pull ups. What I did instead is that between my bench sets and between my shrugs sets I kranked some mixed grips pull ups to get it done. The goal here is not to exhaust yourself on the pull ups; you do 8-10 depending on your capacity, leaving reps in the tank, just to pump the back muscles real good.

So here you go guys, give it a shot!
Keep it Strong,
-Will, HyBreed Training Systems

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire